The course objectives are:
- To understand the importance of an initial home visit to access risk (for client and volunteers)
- To appreciate the assessment as part of establishing professional boundaries
- To understand the difference between a hazard and a risk
- To use the risk assessment cycle
- To be able to take into account positive risk
- To develop a risk assessment template based on the aims and objectives of the organisation
Hastings, TN34 1QN
This course aims to give practical information on food handling and safe preparation and how to control the spread of infection. Includes BBQ awareness for summer!
The aim of Emotional Resilience training is to explore our own resilience to emotional 'stress' triggers and methods of minimising the impact of emotional responses.
The Big Event is an opportunity for the Voluntary and Community Sector across East Sussex to come together and explore relevant developments and changes that affect us as a sector. The Big Event always includes an advice fair, conference presentations, and breakaway workshops or masterclasses.
It is organised by SpeakUp, which is administered by 3VA.