- Understanding how and why we communicate
- Appreciation of how others interact with us in face-to-face communication and how we interact with others
- Understand a person's right to their own information (data protection)
- Tips on how to overcome barriers to communication
- Recognising aggressive behaviour and de-escalation tips.
Hastings, TN34 1QN
This "un-themed" networking event will give you an opportunity to share information about your organisation's activities, learn about the range of services that are delivered in Hastings & St Leonards, browse the marketplace, and network with a mixture of people from the voluntary, community, statutory and independent sectors.
This is a developmental course targeted at those with responsibility for Child Protection and Safeguarding in their organisation or group and you must have completed an Introduction to Child Protection course in the past two years.
The aim of this course is to raise awareness of what adult abuse is and how to raise a concern.