Course objectives are:
- To understand the chain of infection
- To practice washing hands properly
- To ensure safety in food preparation
- To know correct chilling and cooking temperatures
- To understand possible causes of food poisoning and the best way to avoid the possibility
This training is provided free of charge by HVA. However there will be a penalty charge of £40 per person for any unexplained absence.
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, TN34 1QN
Are you confused about the new GDPR (data protection) laws? Do you know what your organisation needs to do? HVA is hosting a free GDPR workshop for any charities, community groups or social enterprises that operate in Hastings.
The course aims to raise awareness of child protection issues and procedures and the signs and indicators of child abuse. To enable staff to identify and respond to child protection concerns and to become aware of East Sussex County Council Child Protection Procedures to encourage and develop effective inter-agency communication where child protection matters arise.
This course is aimed at voluntary organisations and volunteers to ensure they are aware of lone working risks and tips on how to avoid them.