A briefing and help session where we can trouble-shoot some of your ideas and provide support with the application form.
Building Stronger Communities grants are:
- For groups of individuals or community organisations with an idea to benefit their local area, where a small grant would really get it off the ground. You don't even need your own bank account to apply as HVA can help by holding the funds for you.
- Particularly targeted at supporting people and groups to build on their strengths and talents to make their communities better places to live.
- Available for new activities, or developing an existing activity in a new direction.
- Available across the whole of East Sussex
- For groups of individuals or community organisations with an income of less than £50,000 a year.
For more information, the person to contact about this session is email@example.com.
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, TN34 1QN
This course aims to give practical information on food handling and safe preparation and how to control the spread of infection. Includes BBQ awareness for summer!
The aim of Emotional Resilience training is to explore our own resilience to emotional 'stress' triggers and methods of minimising the impact of emotional responses.
The Big Event is an opportunity for the Voluntary and Community Sector across East Sussex to come together and explore relevant developments and changes that affect us as a sector. The Big Event always includes an advice fair, conference presentations, and breakaway workshops or masterclasses.
It is organised by SpeakUp, which is administered by 3VA.