A briefing and help session where we can trouble-shoot some of your ideas and provide support with the application form.
Building Stronger Communities grants are:
- For groups of individuals or community organisations with an idea to benefit their local area, where a small grant would really get it off the ground. You don't even need your own bank account to apply as HVA can help by holding the funds for you.
- Particularly targeted at supporting people and groups to build on their strengths and talents to make their communities better places to live.
- Available for new activities, or developing an existing activity in a new direction.
- Available across the whole of East Sussex
- For groups of individuals or community organisations with an income of less than £50,000 a year.
For more information, the person to contact about this session is email@example.com.
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, TN34 1QN
Are you confused about the new GDPR (data protection) laws? Do you know what your organisation needs to do? HVA is hosting a free GDPR workshop for any charities, community groups or social enterprises that operate in Hastings.
The course aims to raise awareness of child protection issues and procedures and the signs and indicators of child abuse. To enable staff to identify and respond to child protection concerns and to become aware of East Sussex County Council Child Protection Procedures to encourage and develop effective inter-agency communication where child protection matters arise.
This course is aimed at voluntary organisations and volunteers to ensure they are aware of lone working risks and tips on how to avoid them.