A briefing and help session where we can trouble-shoot some of your ideas and provide support with the application form.
Building Stronger Communities grants are:
- For groups of individuals or community organisations with an idea to benefit their local area, where a small grant would really get it off the ground. You don't even need your own bank account to apply as HVA can help by holding the funds for you.
- Particularly targeted at supporting people and groups to build on their strengths and talents to make their communities better places to live.
- Available for new activities, or developing an existing activity in a new direction.
- Available across the whole of East Sussex
- For groups of individuals or community organisations with an income of less than £50,000 a year.
For more information, the person to contact about this session is email@example.com.
Hastings, TN34 1QN
Have you got a good idea? Would you like to make a difference in your local area? The Building Stronger Communities grant of up to £1500 could help you make your idea a reality!
The aims of Basic Health & Safety Awareness training is to be introduced to legislation regarding health and safety and appreciate the link between risk, assessment of risk and positive support for individual
The aim of this training is to give practical advice on developing a basic risk assessment for new clients.
• To understand the importance of an initial home visit to access risk (for client and volunteers)
• To appreciate the assessment as part of establishing professional boundaries.
• To use the risk assessment cycle
• To be able to take into account positive risk.
• To develop a risk assessment template based on the aims and objectives of the organisation.
This session includes breaks with refreshments.
Trainer: Renee Jasper-Griffiths
ESCC Training and development consultant