Fixed term until 31 March 2021
Part-Time, 18 hours per week
Starting salary £26,422 PA pro rata (£13,211)
Closing date 28.01.2019
The Heart of Sidley (HoS) Big Local programme works to improve the local community.
Optivo and HoS are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, organised, highly motivated and passionate Team Assistant.
The post holder will be responsible for the effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of the Heart of Sidley Community Project Plan.
The post holder will support the delivery of the resident-led endorsed Community Project Plan.
The programme is supported by Optivo’s Social Impact team.
Optivo is one of the largest housing associations and community services providers in the UK. Our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands somewhere to call home. We’re a significant champion for our local communities, each year supporting over 5,000 people fulfil their potential via learning, skills, confidence and jobs. We’re passionate about our mission; building homes, making places, enhancing lives. With residents at the heart of our work, we’re growing our social impact services and programmes.
• Computer skills to carry out a range of admin duties.
• To attend relevant meetings and take notes.
• To deal effectively with enquiries from customers - including members of the public and local services
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to set up and maintain systems and procedures and keep accurate records.
• Work closely with and support the work of the Heart of Sidley Project Officer
• Excellent communication skills
• ‘Can-do’ attitude
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of the local area
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Heart of Sidley is a Big Local project funded by Local Trust
For more information or to apply on line please visit