Hastings Community Network (HCN) organises cross-sector networking opportunities, events and discussions. It also responds to key consultations and represents the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector on key partnership bodies such as the Local Strategic Partnership. HCN is administered by Hastings Voluntary Action.
In September 2020 an election process for the HCN Executive was initiated. Nominations were received throughout September, and voting by representatives of HVA member organisations took place in October 2020. The following people have been elected to the Hastings Community Network Executive Committee:
• Andrew Colquhoun (Counselling Plus Community)
• Tracy Dighton (Citizens Advice 1066)
• Carole Dixon (Education Futures Trust)
• Teresa Flower (Groundwork South)
• Steve Manwaring (Hastings Voluntary Action)
• Catherine Orbach (Culture Shift)
• Dawn Poole (Hastings & Rother Credit Union)
• Tracey Rose (FSN - Fellowship of St Nicholas)
• Julia Wells (Hastings Older Peoples Ethnic Group - HOPEG)
The nominated candidates received 29 votes for, 0 votes against and 1 abstention.
Spaces are still available on the Hastings Community Network Executive, and if you are interested in being considered for co-option onto the Executive please email email@example.com
To find out more about HCN visit www.hastingsvoluntaryaction.org.uk/hcn