Hastings Voluntary Action can help groups to improve the effectiveness of their fundraising, with a particular emphasis on organisations that support people to improve their skills and employability.
The Funding Advice Service includes:
- Reviewing funding applications and offering feedback
- Training courses on funding and fundraising issues
- Publicising funding sources in the HVA newsletters, ebulletins, and elsewhere
- Providing specific funding information and advice for organisations
- Loaning fundraising books and guides
For more information contact HVA on 01424 444010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org