No front page content has been created yet.
All of these courses will run at HVA Hastings. They are heavily subsidised for volunteers within the Hastings and Rother areas only, sorry no commercial bookings please.
• 2nd November Mental Health First Aid Awareness 1000-1400
• 16th November Suicide First Aid and Prevention (or Suicide Lite) 1000-1400.
The Mental Health Awareness course is certificated by Mental Health First Aid England the cost of this course per head is £20 payable at least 2 weeks in advance. Suicide Lite is a protected course name from Suicide First Aid UK, the cost is £20 per head in advance. For further details and bookings please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
We will hold Hastings Voluntary Action's AGM on Tuesday 16 November 2021 at 9.30am, and this year it will be online on Zoom. At our AGM you will be able to hear about hear HVA's work over the past year, and contribute to our future initiatives. We will publish more details when they are available.
Please register to book a place, and we will send you joining instructions for zoom before the event.
- Charity Fraud Awareness Week Every charity & not-for-profit is susceptible to fraud and cybercrime by criminals ex… https://t.co/i6vD77pxJw — 3 days 9 hours ago
- Credit Unions offer an alternative to loan sharks and payday lenders for people on low incomes. Find out how you ca… https://t.co/u8L0kvd55t — 4 days 3 hours ago
- HVA Annual General Meeting - 16th November 2021 Hastings Voluntary Action's AGM will be held on 16 Nov and this ye… https://t.co/TSKKPSbjzY — 5 days 4 hours ago
Due to the retirement of a long standing and committed Charity Manager a unique and exciting...
Fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Manager qualified to Degree Level who has a passion for...