Fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Manager qualified to Degree Level who has a passion for improving outcomes for children and can inspire and motivate others.
This post will be responsible for 3 FSN nurseries providing professional guidance and support to nursery managers and teams, establishing quality assurance standards to deliver high quality experiences for children and families.
Salary from FTE equivalent £30,451 per annum –
Working pattern can be negotiated
All candidates must:
• Be qualified to at least Degree level
• Have excellent knowledge of early years and the EYFS and track record with Ofsted
• Have proven managerial and leadership experience (3 years) at a senior level
Your role will include:
• Ensuring that the EYFS and Education Framework is embedded and learning outcomes are being met across all nurseries
• Leading on all aspects of safeguarding as part of the Senior Management Team
• Developing innovative projects and initiatives to support outcomes for children
• Supporting Managers to implement change and development within the settings
• Playing an active role as part of the Senior Management Team
In return FSN offers a competitive salary, 31 days annual leave including bank holidays a pension scheme, a fantastic and supportive working environment together with excellent training and development opportunities.
FSN embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace and actively promotes working without discrimination. We are a disability confident employer and committed to interviewing disabled people who meet our minimum
criteria for the post.
Closing Date: Friday 1st October 2021 -12 noon
Interviews: Friday 8th October 2021
Download an application form together with a Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form from: www.fsncharity.co.uk or email: email@example.com
FSN aims to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Registered Charity No. 208446
FSN is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this
Commitment in every aspect of their work.