Priority 1-54 is committed to positively shaping the lives of children.
Our Vision: A world where all children and young people are informed, inspired and empowered to reach their full potential.
Our Mission: To work collaboratively to promote the rights and wellbeing of every child, everywhere.
• Informing children and young people about issues that directly affect them
• Inspiring children and young people to achieve through imaginative, engaging and creative support
• Empowering children and young people to reach their full potential
We work collaboratively with key partners to offer a range of bespoke and specialist support to improve outcomes for children. This includes:
• Strategic Support to local authorities, schools and youth settings to maximise the impact of their safeguarding work
• Creative and bespoke workshops that focus on emotional wellbeing, friendships, anti-bullying, online safety and the transition to secondary
• Specialist targeted support that are solution focused and designed to create a safe space for children
• Safeguarding training to strengthen child protection systems and build the capacity of key partners