The course objectives are:
- To understand the importance of an initial home visit to access risk (for client and volunteers)
- To appreciate the assessment as part of establishing professional boundaries
- To understand the difference between a hazard and a risk
- To use the risk assessment cycle
- To be able to take into account positive risk
- To develop a risk assessment template based on the aims and objectives of the organisation
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, TN34 1QN
The aims: To raise volunteer’s awareness of mental health issues and reduce the stigma attached.
This training workshop will increase awareness of the range of funding sources available, look at how to complete a funding application, and help your group to plan ahead.
Hastings Lions organises the annual Hastings Half Marathon, which raises a lot of money for local good causes.