No front page content has been created yet.
Have you got a good idea? Would you like to make a difference in your local area? The Building Stronger Communities grant of up to £1500 could help you make your idea a reality!
The aims of Basic Health & Safety Awareness training is to be introduced to legislation regarding health and safety and appreciate the link between risk, assessment of risk and positive support for individual
The aim of this training is to give practical advice on developing a basic risk assessment for new clients.
• To understand the importance of an initial home visit to access risk (for client and volunteers)
• To appreciate the assessment as part of establishing professional boundaries.
• To use the risk assessment cycle
• To be able to take into account positive risk.
• To develop a risk assessment template based on the aims and objectives of the organisation.
This session includes breaks with refreshments.
Trainer: Renee Jasper-Griffiths
ESCC Training and development consultant
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect in 2018 - find out how this will affect your charity, community group or social enterprise.
This event is fully booked and a reserve list is in operation. We are running an alternative session on Wednesday 7 February.
SafeTALK training is for everyone. This 3.5 hour workshop alerts one to the warning signs that someone may be thinking of suicide.
The aims of this training session are to give practical information on food handling and safe preparation and how to control the spread of infection.
- Are you looking for #volunteers for your #Hastings #charity or #communitygroup? Find out how we can help you https://t.co/M944pgdki8 — 7 hours 9 min ago
- Are you thinking about organising an #event at #Hastings or #StLeonards seafront in 2018? #Funding is available! https://t.co/e6fUboDrBL — 3 days 7 hours ago
- We have lots of #training planned in #Hastings for #charities, #communitygroups and #socialenterprises - could you… https://t.co/1CNUfsc5qd — 4 days 7 hours ago
Fulfilling Lives: Multiple and Complex Needs South East Project
The purpose of the...
In2play is a Community Interest Company, committed to safeguarding children. We provide...
30 hours per week – Based in Bexhill-on-Sea
Salary Range: £23,541 - £27,041 per annum pro...