Course Aims and Description: This is a developmental course targeted at those with responsibility for Child Protection and Safeguarding in their organisation or group and you must have completed an Introduction to Child Protection course in the past two years.
The objectives of the course are to cover:
- The roles and responsibilities involved in being the lead for child protection and safeguarding in a voluntary group
- Creating a safe setting for staff and children and young people
- Exploring dilemmas and issues involved in progressing safeguarding concerns
A maximum of 2 representatives from each organisation will have a confirmed place and further applications will be put on a waiting list.
· Staff and volunteers who have responsibility for Child Protection and Safeguarding in their organisation or group
· You must have completed an Introduction to Child Protection course in the past two years.
Costs: This is a FREE course for any delegate within the target audience group
This course is being run in partnership with the LSCB, and the venue costs have been waived by HVA.
Please note that failure to attend a course will incur a charge of £30 per person. This charge applies to all agencies. If there is an exceptional operational situation that is communicated prior to the course, these charges would not be applicable.
Hastings, TN34 1QN
In the light of new developments on funding from East Sussex County Council, Care for the Carers are running a series of consultation events via the Carers Voices Network which are being opened up to any carers who would like to attend.
The aims: To be introduced to legislation regarding equality and diversity and explore the concept of inclusion
Participants will learn and practice key Behaviour Change techniques and understand how lifestyle impacts on health; specifically smoking, alcohol, healthy eating and physical activity.
This training is run by SCDA. To book your free place please email SCDA at email@example.com
For any further enquiries please call 01273 516032