- Learn about the new regulations
- Help to prepare the changes you may need to make
- Ensure that your organisation is aware of your responsibilities in storing personal data
Hastings, TN34 1QN
Have you got a good idea? Would you like to make a difference in your local area? The Building Stronger Communities grant of up to £1500 could help you make your idea a reality!
The aims of Basic Health & Safety Awareness training is to be introduced to legislation regarding health and safety and appreciate the link between risk, assessment of risk and positive support for individual
The aim of this training is to give practical advice on developing a basic risk assessment for new clients.
• To understand the importance of an initial home visit to access risk (for client and volunteers)
• To appreciate the assessment as part of establishing professional boundaries.
• To use the risk assessment cycle
• To be able to take into account positive risk.
• To develop a risk assessment template based on the aims and objectives of the organisation.
This session includes breaks with refreshments.
Trainer: Renee Jasper-Griffiths
ESCC Training and development consultant