Course objectives are:
- To understand the chain of infection
- To practice washing hands properly
- To ensure safety in food preparation
- To know correct chilling and cooking temperatures
- To understand possible causes of food poisoning and the best way to avoid the possibility
This training is provided free of charge by HVA. However there will be a penalty charge of £40 per person for any unexplained absence.
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, TN34 1QN
This course aims to give practical information on food handling and safe preparation and how to control the spread of infection. Includes BBQ awareness for summer!
The aim of Emotional Resilience training is to explore our own resilience to emotional 'stress' triggers and methods of minimising the impact of emotional responses.
The Big Event is an opportunity for the Voluntary and Community Sector across East Sussex to come together and explore relevant developments and changes that affect us as a sector. The Big Event always includes an advice fair, conference presentations, and breakaway workshops or masterclasses.
It is organised by SpeakUp, which is administered by 3VA.