Course objectives are:
- To understand the chain of infection
- To practice washing hands properly
- To ensure safety in food preparation
- To know correct chilling and cooking temperatures
- To understand possible causes of food poisoning and the best way to avoid the possibility
This training is provided free of charge by HVA. However there will be a penalty charge of £40 per person for any unexplained absence.
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, TN34 1QN
The aims: To raise volunteer’s awareness of mental health issues and reduce the stigma attached.
This training workshop will increase awareness of the range of funding sources available, look at how to complete a funding application, and help your group to plan ahead.
Hastings Lions organises the annual Hastings Half Marathon, which raises a lot of money for local good causes.