Hundreds of organizations active in Hastings have joined HVA.
Its free to join and members can benefit from a range of services including:
- Free e-bulletins and PDF newsletter, sent by email and keeping you up to date with recent news affecting voluntary and community organizations in this area.
- Free use of Hastings Voluntary Action’s information services
- A free copy of our Directory of Local Voluntary and Community Sector Resources and the opportunity to be included in the paper and online versions.
- The support of our Volunteer Centre to assist with recruitment of volunteers
- Support and advice on setting up or running a voluntary and community organisation
- The opportunity to join the Hastings Community Network – a representative body which enables community and voluntary organisations to elect representatives to capture views of its members in order to influence decisions
- Access to the services of a specialist funding advisor
- Affordable meeting rooms for hire in the town centre, available for daytime meetings.
- An equipment booking service for groups who may need to borrow things such as a digital projector.