As part of our CRF Learning Programme HVA are pleased to be partnering with One You ES to offer free Level 2 MECC training to local individuals and groups.
MECC is a practical introduction to the skills needed when talking to people about the issues they are concerned about or the changes they are seeking to make and supporting them to identify and access the things that could help them. So if your work brings you into frequent contact with people and you want to improve the likelihood of making a real difference, this training could be for you.
Hastings, TN34 1QN
This is an opportunity to share information about your work, learn about a range of services that are delivered in Hastings, browse the marketplace, and network with a mixture of people from the voluntary, statutory and independent sectors.
The aims: To be introduced to legislation regarding health and safety and appreciate the link between risk, assessment of risk and positive support for individual.
• To be introduced to health and safety legislation
• To know how to find access information regarding H & S
• To understand an individual’s responsibility to adhere to health and safety precautions
• To appreciate the importance of risk assessment to meet health and safety requirements
The aims: To raise awareness of what adult abuse and how to raise a concern
• To introduce the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
• To understand the different forms of abuse and recognise signs
• To know how to react and what to do if someone discloses abuse