Completion of the course will enable you to:
• Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
• Be able to assess an incident
• Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
• Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
• Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
• Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
• Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
Please note: There is a £50 charge for this course.
Hastings, TN34 1QN
Practical ideas for a successful grant funding bid. What funders are looking for - what to include. Finding the right fund. Resources. Where to get support. For more information on events and training, please contact Teresa at: Teresa.email@example.com or to book yourself a place for this training, click here: https://www.rva.uk.com/event/writing-a-successful-funding-bid/
The aims: To raise awareness of what adult abuse and how to raise a concern
• To introduce the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
• To understand the different forms of abuse and recognise signs
• To know how to react and what to do if someone discloses abuse
Learning how to market your voluntary organisation doesn't have to be complicated. There are many easy actions you can take to reach your target audience, educate the public, and increase support for your mission. This marketing workshop will help your organisation: Spread your message and mission statement. Bring in new and satisfy current (grant) funders. To book yourself a place for this training, please click on: https://www.rva.uk.com/event/marketing-your-voluntary-group-or-organisat...