The aims: To be introduced to legislation regarding health and safety and appreciate the link between risk, assessment of risk and positive support for individual.
• To be introduced to health and safety legislation
• To know how to find access information regarding H & S
• To understand an individual’s responsibility to adhere to health and safety precautions
• To appreciate the importance of risk assessment to meet health and safety requirements
Hastings, TN34 1QN
Practical ideas for a successful grant funding bid. What funders are looking for - what to include. Finding the right fund. Resources. Where to get support. For more information on events and training, please contact Teresa at: Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org or to book yourself a place for this training, click here: https://www.rva.uk.com/event/writing-a-successful-funding-bid/
The aims: To raise awareness of what adult abuse and how to raise a concern
• To introduce the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
• To understand the different forms of abuse and recognise signs
• To know how to react and what to do if someone discloses abuse
Learning how to market your voluntary organisation doesn't have to be complicated. There are many easy actions you can take to reach your target audience, educate the public, and increase support for your mission. This marketing workshop will help your organisation: Spread your message and mission statement. Bring in new and satisfy current (grant) funders. To book yourself a place for this training, please click on: https://www.rva.uk.com/event/marketing-your-voluntary-group-or-organisat...