At Citizens Advice 1066 we provide free, confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems. We work with clients to fix the underlying causes of these problems and we are a voice for people on the issues that matter to them. We value diversity, champion equality and challenge discrimination.
Position: Administrative Officer
Location: St Leonards on Sea, TN37 6GL
Closing date: 5pm Friday 29th July 2022
Interview date: 5th August 2022
Hours per week: 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Type of contract: Permanent
Do you want to:
• make a real difference to people’s lives;
• make use of your valuable skills such as communication, listening and problem solving;
• keep learning and gaining experience every day;
• work with a range of different people, independently and in a team;
• have a positive impact in your community?
If so, then this could be the job for you!
Citizens Advice 1066 is seeking an administrative assistant to support the smooth running of the organisation as part of our work to provide advice and help people address the problems they face.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a public facing role. They will be experienced in working with a diverse range of people and provide a welcoming environment for clients.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01424 869350
Reference ID: Administration
• Flexible working patterns
• Friendly and supportive team atmosphere.
• Citizens Advice 1066 contributes 3% to the pension scheme
• 5 minutes’ walk from train station and multiple bus routes.
• Casual dress