The event will be an opportunity to:
• hear directly from young people about their priorities
• showcase how organisations have worked in partnership to deliver better outcomes for children, young people and families
• contribute to the refresh of the Children and Young People’s Plan
A full agenda will be circulated prior to the event.
To book your free place please book your ticket through Eventbrite via the link.
If you have any queries or would like further information on the event, please get in touch via Cypt.Enquiries@eastsussex.gov.uk
This is an opportunity to share information about your work, learn about a range of services that are delivered in Hastings, browse the marketplace, and network with a mixture of people from the voluntary, statutory and independent sectors.
The aims: To be introduced to legislation regarding health and safety and appreciate the link between risk, assessment of risk and positive support for individual.
• To be introduced to health and safety legislation
• To know how to find access information regarding H & S
• To understand an individual’s responsibility to adhere to health and safety precautions
• To appreciate the importance of risk assessment to meet health and safety requirements
The aims: To raise awareness of what adult abuse and how to raise a concern
• To introduce the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
• To understand the different forms of abuse and recognise signs
• To know how to react and what to do if someone discloses abuse